Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Mustard Seed...

...is the name of a bookshop in Sydney, associated with the Catholic Adult Education Centre. Last night, Auntie spoke there at the launching of a new book Courage and Conviction . Among the guests attending were some good friends, including theologian Father Peter Joseph, lecturer at Vianney College and parish priest at Flemington. We last met some years back when he was visiting London and joined us for family picnic at Hampton Court...

On to Wagga Wagga, where I'm speaking tonight at the St Mary McKillop College.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure and privilege of a meeting with HE Cardinal George Pell, Archbishop of Sydney. Talk ranged over many things including the great John Paul II, World Youth Day, current trends in the Church, and more...

2 comments:

John Gresser said...

Hello Joanna.

John Gresser here from the Catholic Adult Education Centre in Sydney. I was watching the interview you did while here, and you mentioned books that you wrote under a pen name. I would love to find out more about them, as I am looking for good books for my children.

God bless,

John Gresser

Joanna Bogle said...

Hello! Good to be in touch...the book I wrote is "We didn't mean to start a school" and the pen-name "Julia Blythe". Only one book...I then reverted to my own name, as having a pen-name was just too complicated. And, yes, I have written a sequel but it's not been published yet...

best wishes

Joanna